Winning elections doesn’t happen overnight. It involves months of educating and mobilizing our base of over 62,000 supportive Oakland voters – that’s 25% of all Oakland voters! Help us raise $35,000 over the next 5 days to make it happen!
As an organization representing Oakland residents who believe in racial, economic, and environmental justice, Oakland Rising Action operates from the same values as us — inclusion, fairness, transformation, love, and liberation. Now is the time to support this work to magnify the voices of our community and bring a true moral and political compass back to Oakland and beyond. I hope you will join me in throwing down for the Town!
Are you ready to fuel the change you want the Town to see? Consider:
- $500 for the 500+ Oakland voters they will speak to each day leading up to elections
- $250 towards recruiting 250 volunteers in 2018
- $100 for the hundreds of signatures we’re collecting to qualify crucial issues like the Schools Funding Act (schoolfundingnow.com) for the fall ballot
- $50 which is about dollar a week for the year
- $25 for each of the 25+ precincts in which they’ll knock on doors
- $10 because you believe in our work!